Nakedmanatee's Blog o' Mirth.

In which one man, through a series of holistic misadventures, attempts to break the barriers that hinder communication using only a computer, a handful of Wheat Thins--sun-dried tomato flavor, and the Talking Heads CD, "More Songs About Buildings and Food." Guest starring Rita Moreno as herself.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Why the Change, You Ask?

I did change the name of the blog, however. That's exciting and new. It used to be Dharmic Vertigo and I changed it back to my original idea, which was to incorporate my Nakedmanatee moniker. Nakedmanatee's Blog o' Mirth & Frivolity. Why the change you ask? (First let me parenthetically address my usage of writing direct questions to non-existent readers. If no one is reading this, and I throw out the question, "Why the change you ask," as if somebody is actually asking me that question--and they are not, I assure you-- ha-ha, I did it again--we can view this as a useful literary device enabling me to propel this blog entry along or a disturbing symptom indicative of a psychological mental break from reality. I'm sure it doesn't help matters to visually picture a group of stuffed animals informally cloistered around a table, drinking tea, and discussing my blog as if THEY were my readers. It's a good thing I don't do that! Pipe down over there, Major Bearclaw!)

So, why the change, you ask? Well, esteemed blogonian, Dharmic Vertigo, while punchy as hell, did not convey the sense of mirth and frivolity that Nakedmanatee's Blog of Mirth and Frivolity does. I hope to take your mirthless lives and forcefully CRAM huge bags of mirth into them until you are mirthful. Doesn't that sound like fun? Yes, how about you, Mrs. Pottingsworth? Don't give me that look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home